2.03.2013

Sick family

We've had some drama around here lately.

 This cute little guy has RSV/pneumonia and we spent Tuesday through Friday in the hospital together.
 Being home from the hospital with oxygen and breathing treatments is tricky because, as you can see, his brothers can't keep their hands off him.

These pictures are obviously not chronological.  This was Loch pre-illness.

 Also before ALL the kids were sick (like they are now, including Aaron) they were actually snacking on mini bell peppers. 
 And then this happened...


 And now that we're home, everyone pretty much looks like this...


Before all the drama happened, I did get my hair colored.  So that's good...
 
I did that the same day I got the MRI that determined that my MS is going downhill.
 
And I don't know if this is good news or not, but we just got this in the mail yesterday.
Don't ask me how we'll have time to fit in a work out 7 days a week for 60 days.  I hope everyone else has a healthier home than we do these days.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

RSV sucks! Its horrible when your kids get it and its no fun as an adult either. Its like the worst bad cold of your life. Sorry. I hope you're all well again soon.

Sharon McKee said...

I didn't like the MS comment. Not cool. Good luck with the insanity. I tried P90x, and decided I prefer walking to hobbling. Also, I love the 4th picture down. I just want to kiss those lips and zerbert his belly. LOVE!

Jannet said...

The mini bell pepper pic has got to be the best ever. So tempted to add captions! Honey, hope everyone is feeling better by now. Sorry, I just saw this... but since it was from 3 days ago I'm praying that everyone is on the mend.