1.09.2013

Ok fine, here are some pictures

Right now all of the boys in my family are sleeping (even Aaron) and Jade is watching Tinkerbell.  So I can finally do this.  No time to be creative or clever, just a whole lot of pictures! 

Christmas

Jade's Christmas present hijacked by the boys
















 New Year's Eve (its Martinelli's btw)

The following video is part of the beauty that is Just Dance for kinect.  Perfect way to start the new year.
-- Notice all the "perfect"s in the upper right corner of the screen ;) --

 The twins' 2nd birthday






Cupcake time: Calder digging in
 Everest looking on curiously
 Still not so sure he wants to get messy
 "Ok I guess I'll do what I've gotta do"



The future

We have made offers on BOTH of these homes.  The bottom one we actually had an offer accepted after a couple weeks and 5 counters.  But then we saw the top one.  Its a foreclosure in an incredible neighborhood where most of the homes are worth almost half a million dollars.  Our offer was 1 of 3 so the bank came back to all of us and basically said "you are in a bidding war, give us your highest offer and one of you will win".  So now we wait.  And hopefully we'll get an answer before our inspection period on house #1 is over.

Which house do you like better?
(in case you need more info to make an informed decision, they are both close to town, both on paved roads, and both have a playground within 50 yards of the front door)


6 comments:

Jannet said...

Wow, what a lot of pictures! Thanks for the catch up! As for the homes. Well, I really like the character of the 1st one, but the 2nd seems like it would be more practical for your family. I'd have to see inside! Good luck on whichever one is meant to be.

The Strongs said...

I can't believe your boys are 2 already. So crazy how fast time goes. You have cute kids! Miss seeing you guys on Sundays! So where did you get your tv stand. I love it'! Also so exciting that they accepted your offer. On the one anyways. They both look really nice!

Sharon McKee said...

Oooo, I like them both! Good luck, I hope you get the right one for your family!

I love the pictures, the twins are getting so be, and Jade looks so grown up! And I hope I get to meet Lochlan this summer. If we get a reliable vehicle, I might drive out myself with the kids.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday!

Daryn N said...

I like the 2nd house better because there's no snow around it :) Haha, but I think I like the look of the 1st house better. Either one would be amazing. I love Jade's pretty face in the pic of her holding Lochlan. And it looks like we need to get a kinect and a dance game for when mom's here?? Haha. what does Aaron's apron say?

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

Looks like a fun Christmas a bday party!! House hunting stinks... Except probably not for you since you really don't like the place you are living right now. Both homes look amazing and I hope you love the one you get :)

Jannet said...

I finally watched the Kinect video. I want one!!!