6.01.2012

Work it girl

 I mean really, how can I choose which one of these is cutest?


 Ok, maybe that one :)

 Jade has found a little bit of a kindred spirit in this little girl.   
 Her name is Marian. She's equally rambunctious and enjoys hugs just as much.
 It just warms my heart to see them playing together.  After their fun day, Jade said very excitedly "Mom! We came up with a perfect idea! We're going to go my house, her house, my house, her house..."etc. Sounds great :)
 This poor kid was feeling left out.
But its ok because Jade drew him this cute picture of the two of them holding hands :) This was done using a thumb tac and sentsy warmer. Clever.
My kids are pretty cool.

2 comments:

Daryn N said...

Awww, poor Pink Rainbow or whatever "his" name is :) Did you guys get a trampoline or is that the little girls? You should have sleep overs on it this summer :) I love you kids...I can't say it enough.

Jannet said...

My heart is doing flip-flops right now over those dress up pics! I remember it like yesterday when she was a newborn seated in her infant seat right in that very room. Anyway, please be careful of that tramp! Jade + tramp = a little scary to me! But so glad that she's got a good friend to play with! Love her. Love them all! And I adore the sensi candle carving!