You would not believe the things that are coming out of these little boys' mouths, just in the last 3 or 4 days. I can't even keep straight who is saying what anymore, but some of the words we've been hearing regularly are: shoe, done, hat, more, nose, baba, wawa (water of course), mama, dada, Jadie, sock, bye bye, hi, baby, and pretty much any word that we say they try to copy. Yesterday I 'caught' Calder trying to SING twinkle twinkle little star, when we made eye contact he started laughing. They both also blow kisses, give high fives, pat-a-cake on cue, and try to put their own shoes on while saying "shoe?". Its hard to remember all the things they do until they do them. I may come back and add some as I remember. And maybe I'll add a picture too...
UPDATE: This morning Calder was standing on the ledge of the fireplace, counting to 3, and then jumping off (his counting is more like "too too wee" than "one two three" but still!)
And also, here's the newest Breaking Dawn Trailer :) Its the last movie in the series so I promise I'll be done posting this stuff soon enough.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
2 comments:
My only regret is that I don't think I'm going out there next Thanksgiving!!! :_(
But I'm so looking forward to finally hearing words coming out of those adorable little mouths, hopefully this summer!
yay!!!! can't wait! :) Haha, actually this one looks pretty good. Your boys are way ahead of Ray....she only says "what's that?"....haha
Post a Comment