Aaron and I went on a trip together without Jade for the first time. We only went as far as Salt Lake City, but that's ok. A HUGE THANK YOU TO AARON'S MOM FOR WATCHING HER FOR THE WEEKEND! We love her. We had a great time, but I think the best part of the trip figuring out that reality is much better than vacation :) Our own bed is a hundred times more comfortable than the hotel bed, the massages I get from Aaron are every bit as good as the massage I got at a spa for a lot of money, and I'd much rather watch Jade dance around the house than watch the 4 year old girls dressed in fancy costumes singing show tunes at Gateway Mall.
(This was when we were watching those girls singing and dancing around at the mall, sorry I didn't get a video.)
Right before we left we got a package from Aaron's sister Amy with a dress that she made for Jade. So Amy, this video is for you...
Also, if any of you are interested in attending the MS walk with me this coming weekend, click on the link at the right that says "Join Team McKee" and then follow the link that says Join Whitney's team. Let me know if you need help. If you'd like to make a donation, you can follow the same link. Hope to see some of you there!
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
7 comments:
We LOVE the gateway!!! Remember when me, you, and Laura went to SLC for conference one weekend and we walked around the gateway?? I totally do!
Trips without kids are nice. It's hard to do...but so nice! Good for you! That looks like a fun trip. Good lujck with your MS walk too. I am so proud of you for doing so much good for that foundation:)
Looks like Fun! Who watched Jade?
your hair looks pretty :)
OH man! A nice massage sounds so good right now!!!:) ha ha! glad you were able to spend alone time with your hubby. :)
I miss you guys SO much!
Hope The Walk was good!
we just went to salt lake too. (but we had to bring our kids). I've actually never left them overnight, but i would love to!! i wish we had some family close to watch my kids. gateway is fun, huh? it's a little sad that salt lake is really the closest place for us to drive to 'get away.'
Post a Comment