We had a great time at our 5th walk for multiple sclerosis. Huge thank you to everyone who was able to make it or who made a donation! We really appreciate you. If you'd still like to make a donation you can do so until the beginning of June. And if I raise another $50 before the deadline I get entered into a drawing to win a trip to Vegas...
Below is the carrot cake that I made for my mother-in-law's birthday. I have to say, it was the best carrot cake I've ever had, not to mention super cute :) Thank you Melissa Carter from BYU-I 63rd ward, if you're reading, for putting the recipe in our relief society cook book all those years ago!
And here are some great vids of Jade and her dance moves. She's getting really good! Watch for the head roll during her modern dance :) Sorry for the nudity, this was right after bathtime.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
6 comments:
cutest cake ever! and cutest little girl ever! :)
Hahahaha and Eeeeeee all at the same time on all the dance moves! She's feelin' it!
Heck, I'm feelin' it!!!
Looks like it was a beautiful day for the walk!
Yummy looking cake!
Just another fun blog!
I love Jade's dancing, I love Aaron's too. What a good looking hubby you have! matches his beautiful wife, and a kid to match!
Oh my gosh I love it! She's got serious skills. Great little dancer. I especially love her cookie radar though. That's hilarious. Cookie!! Does she go for shiny things too? I know I do. :)
-Larisa
P.S I finally started a new blog.
Hey whit,
what's the best way to reach you? I went to leave you a facebook message and remembered that you got rid of facebook. What's your email? Id love to talk to you!:)
Jenn
"this one's for you mama!" I could just die... she is too cute :) I love the instant cookie distraction (the dancing is pretty cute too haha)
Post a Comment