Last week I taught my first zumba class. It was free (sorry for those of you who missed out, we'll do another free one sometime). But for now we're starting a 6 week session. Here are the details for those of you who live close and want to come. It will be so fun!
Time: 6-7pm Tuesdays from March 16 to April 20
Place: Balance Studios in Victor, ID (Its right as you come into Victor from Driggs on the east side of Main St)
Cost: $60 for 6 weeks, $12 for one class, or $99 for a 10 class punch card (this can be used towards pilates mat or reformer as well)
What to wear: Whatever you're comfortable moving and sweating in!
Call me if you have questions 208-709-8036
live poultry market near me
3 years ago

1 comments:
Ack! This is reminding me of GRB! Do you offer scholarships? JK
I seriously want to take your class when I come out!
Post a Comment