First of all, funny story about bedtime tonight....
Aaron {reading "Going on a Bear Hunt"}: Uh oh, a river, a deep cold river. We can't go over it we can't go under it, we gotta go through it.
Jade: We need a boat!
Its been a really fun and crazy last couple of weeks. Here it is in a nutshell with fewer pictures than I had hoped...
We celebrated Aaron's grandma's 80th birthday in Logan Utah.
Aaron took Jade to Twin Falls to celebrate cousin Caleb's 13th birthday and to work on the landscaping for their new house.
And while they were there, I went to the American College Dance festival with a bunch of students from BYU-Idaho. It was in Ogden Utah at Weber State University. It was sooo much fun!

And I got to watch this for the first time since November...
We weren't supposed to tape things in our classes so I didn't get much. But I managed to get a video of one of the byui girls during our hip hop class. Sorry its not me...but its for the better, I promise. I tried to edit out the bad language in the song which is why there's a random quiet part in the music. I hope I got it all.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
4 comments:
holy... that girl was good! I would love to see you do that though!!! I'm so glad you got do this, I'm sure it was just a blast for you.
She is awesome! We didn't really have any great hip hopers while we were on CDT, except maybe candice. I'm totally going to steal some of this for my hip hop class tonight ;)
Cute pic in the hotel room. What are you sitting on???
Loved the river story!
That was one great dance! The whole time I was thinking that I could NEVER dance like that. I'm glad you had a good time at the conference. I'm still waiting to get New Moon on Netflix. I haven't seen it yet.
Post a Comment