2.08.2010

Winter Beauty






Oh and I want to add one cute conversation I had with Jade yesterday...
Me: {going to the bathroom} Jade why don't you go find daddy while I go potty?
Jade: No! {hugging my legs} I want to keep you!
Me: You want to keep me?
Jade: Yeah {with a sad face}
Love her!

9 comments:

Daryn N said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! we giggled the whole time! :) I CANNOT WAIT to see you guys!!!

Tara said...

So pretty! sigh.

Jannet said...

Oh my goodness!

"Got it!"

Too precious!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

she is so cute. "I'm feeling sad" was the cutest part. I like watching her grow its like a little preview of what I can expect from Brogan in three months. I remember when you posted her singing Happy Birthday to herself right before her birthday, I was thinking that Brogan was no where near being able to sing yet. Low and behold he starts singing right before his birthday.

Also could you guys have any more snow! Holy cow. I've forgotten what winter is like over there.

Sharon McKee said...

I showed these to Lohn and he looked at me with big eyes and said "She's TaLKING!" I smiled and said yep thats what they do when they grow... She has so much personality!
As for what you can do, find a local need. Ask the womens shelter, or the hospital, what they are in need of and find a way to supply it. Those kids you saw are homeless. The homeless shelter houses up to 50 kids a night, so my 6 quilts a month seems a little pathetic, but every little bit we do helps.

Sharon McKee said...

Oh, and It occurred to me that you are already doing something. Raising money for the M.S. Walk! You are awesome, way to go!

Mason & Laura said...

what a cutie. 'nuff said :)

Jannet said...

Ok, I just had to watch those again so that I could remember just how lucky I am. Yep, both for having such an adorable granddaughter!... and for living in Michigan...

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Those are all beautiful pictures indeed! :)