2.28.2010

A happier time

This is what jade looked like LAST Sunday.

Today she's sick and didn't go to church. She kept saying her neck hurt which worried me because I thought she'd fallen and hurt her neck or something. But finally she pointed to her throat and we realized she meant her throat hurt. So we've had a pretty lazy day trying to get over a bad cold, and teaching her to blow instead of sniff :)

Can't wait to get back to this!

And this.

Believe it or not this is what our new neighborhood looks like in the summer. Who wants to come visit?

5 comments:

Jannet said...

Haha I'm howling! That is so funny! But seriously, it does sort of look like your backyard...

Hugs to Jadie!

Sharon McKee said...

Hey now, Teton Valley is prettier than that!

Poor little Jade! So sorry, I hope she gets feeling better. My kids hot cider when they have sore throats. And her dress is so pretty!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

Jade does look SO happy in those pics. I think it's so funny to listend to the ways kids describe things :)

Daryn N said...

Awwwww....I wish I could have stayed :( My cold has gotten a lot worse, so it's probably best that I didn't :(

I love you!! <3

Kelli Albaugh said...

I want to visit! Seeing pictures like that make me depressed that I live in Idaho. Even though Idaho has its own beauty, I prefer the beach.