7.15.2009

A.I Live

My mother in law and I went to the American Idol tour in Salt Lake last night and had soo much fun! We are also crazy because we left and drove 5 hours down, saw the concert, and left SLC at 11pm to drive 5 hours home. But We're home, and we loved the concert!


Ohh Adam Lambert...there is nothing better than listening to you sing David Bowie with your chest hanging out...

Intermission ice cream cones. We got through the concession line quick because all 3000 women were standing in line for the BATHROOM instead.

Loved Kris Allen on the show...wasn't as impressed live. BUT the fans sure were. My ears are still hurting from the screaming! After the show was over, everyone sounded like they were speaking with helium voices.


Top 10 all together singing my favorite song, "Don't Stop Believing"
Click here to watch the "Glee" version, its awesome!


This video is of Scott McIntyre, who actually was one of my least favorites during the season, but he was my FAVorite during the concert. He was so entertaining, and incredible! Maybe he's better live. Don't count on this video to give the full effect of how great he was.

5 comments:

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

that looks like it was a lot of fun!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Fun! I wish i could see you in Utah tat weekend, but I have a family reunion to attend in rexburg. Sorry! Looks like we will just miss each other. :(

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Im so jealous. It looks like you guys had a great time. Hey we need to get together for girls night again sometime.

Jannet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jannet said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am so behind!

Can't believe you went to the concert but looks like you had a blast. My ticket is for September 6th!

Check out my blog. haha

http://clayigraphy.blogspot.com/

Sorry, that deleted post was mine. I messed up.