Jade, her cousins, and friends just being girly~girls And here is a picture of Jade playing DDR with the big girls
hehehe....little jade is so cute. speaking of little princesses, did you know that the girl who plays sara in the little princess is actually some rich heiress....weird. :)wv: wayinar.....haha
That looks like so much fun! I wanna play!And DDR too.
So sweet! What a girlie girl!
Hey Whitney- I was just going to see if you could e-mail me your address so I can send you an announcement. My e-mail is lisaannk@mgmail.com
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hehehe....little jade is so cute. speaking of little princesses, did you know that the girl who plays sara in the little princess is actually some rich heiress....weird. :)
wv: wayinar.....haha
That looks like so much fun! I wanna play!
And DDR too.
So sweet! What a girlie girl!
Hey Whitney- I was just going to see if you could e-mail me your address so I can send you an announcement. My e-mail is lisaannk@mgmail.com
Post a Comment