5.12.2009

I had the time of my life!

After this...

and some of this....

and a whole lot of this...

My dad finally let me be in a show!!

And it was one of the best times I've ever had. What a dream come true.

Thanks, I love you guys!




{Click here to find out what these shows are all about--and also, more pictures to come. I need to get them from my dad}

Not to mention, we had a great time just hanging out. Jade met some friends and had some new experiences.




Get ready for a whole bunch of video...

Jade dancing at our first rehearsal

First real time at the beach {last time she was sleeping}.

7 comments:

Jannet said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures and wonderful video! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Can't wait to see the rest!

Sheen said...

i can't even begin to tell you how awesome that is! how awesome that your parents do that! how freakin' awesome that your parents have done all of those musicals! and how awesome that your mom was a radio city rockette!

where do they do those shows at? i totally want to go to one!!!!!!!!!

what did you do in it?

i'm so jealous!

congrats! that's awesome! {did i say awesome enough?!}

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I agree with Sheena. When I met your dad on tour and when I recently met your mom, both times I felt like I was meeting celebrities! Those videos make me want to go to the beach SOOOOOO bad.

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

you looked beautiful! So did you dance at them? How fun that you hooked up with Laura... I'm jealous!!!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

That's so great! I am sure you are so awesome in it!

Kelli Albaugh said...

That looks like a fun experience. You and your dad look so much alike! So are you still doing it or are you back in Idaho now?

Daryn N said...

that was an awesome post whit! that last video made me really sad though :( it reminded me of the part in "Look who's talking 2" when the older brother rips the head off of his little sisters stuffed penguin.....i don't know why. Love you!
wv: featable