4.04.2009

Reverence Invites Revelation

This was my favorite quote of the day so far from General Conference. I know I should be spending my break between conference sessions doing something besides blogging, but I hoped to be able to convince someone to watch the remaining sessions, or at least one of them. It is so wonderful, inspiring, and comforting! I know that the words which are spoken come from God, and I can't believe we actually have that opportunity to hear God speak! Why would we miss out?

To watch or listen to conference online, click here. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have so far.

3 comments:

Jannet said...

I am so proud of my daughter. Listening now.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I would lOVE to do the walk! I didn't even know about it. If I read your post on it, I was so totally clueless that it was in Boise. Did you invite me or email or something. Did I turn you down on like facebook or something. if I did, iam so sorry. I rarely read through that stuff. i want more info on it. Call me. How long is it? Is it something I can do with cade in a stroller? Do i join the team with you in order to walk with you?

Krista & Tyler said...

thanks for posting this :) its been a while since i've read blogs, so i really appreciated something like this! thanks for always being a piece of revelation/inspiration to me!
hope things are great!