For those of you wondering about the title, click here. Its a Disney cartoon I used to watch as a kid :) Your kids will love it!
Cute little story: I pointed to a painting of Christ in our house on Easter morning and told her who it was and then as we were walking away Jade waved and said "bye bye Jesus" (her first time ever!). On Easter of all days. It was priceless.
Jade had her most fun Easter yet! (out of the two) Enjoy.

live poultry market near me
3 years ago
7 comments:
i love her with the stuffed bunny!!! SO cute :)
I've watched those videos at least a dozen times! Thank you so much for recording them! When she says "Bunny" and then "Mah... MAH"... and then giggles, I just lose it!
Whit, she is precious! I can't wait to see her and give her hugs in person. see you Saturday!
I think that Jade would make me laugh. She is so cute! I totally forgot about the poodle knife! Ha Ha.
Brogan came and sat on my lap to watch Jade. It looks cold there. Its going to be in the 70s here this weekend so you can ejoy spring while you're here!
I love watching her totally dominate that cat! Too funny!
My favorite part is when she falls into the cat and the cat is kind of laid out! Just too cute.
Jade loves the cat and that is just so cute!!!!
Post a Comment