This was actually a couple of weeks ago but I'm just getting around to posting them. We went to the 2nd birthday party for Ashley, Sarah and Kade's little girl, which was really Jade's first birthday party besides family. She obviously had a great time because there was lots to get in to.
Below: Sarah/Ashley, Me/Jade, Monica/Ezias
Not at the birthday party, but still cute.
She still won't eat most solids, but she will eat beef jerky. Here she is stealing it from daddy.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
6 comments:
Yay. It was fun to see a picture of the three of you.
Stealing beef jerky! That's a "no no" on TWO counts Jadie!
So cute you guys! I love Aaron's sculpture, too! So talented!
I'm at my cousins house. My internet isn't working today so this is fast. I have read the Stephanie myers books. I love them all (especially the last one) I haven't read the host yet. I got Snow falling on Cedars, but I'm not excited about it. I heard its depressing. Yeah I want to go to the concert. I will try and e-mail you. I guess the tickets are going fast.
Love the picture with you, monica, and sarah. So fun! We need a CDT reunion....but not til I get back from Hong Kong! :) Jade is getting so big!
Hey do you have Sis Bone's contact info?
hey lady.
the bag tag was for you! :) can't wait to see how cute & lovely your bag is!
how is everything going?
hooray for aaron and his sculpting. that's exciting.
jade is getting so big! how fun!
Post a Comment