Originally, this sculpture was a maquette for a lifesize sculpture Aaron wanted to do for a landscaping project. It turned out to be a really great piece, so he had several bronzes made of the original.
Aaron has been thinking about becoming a sculptor ever since he got his Bachelors of Fine Arts from BYU-Idaho a couple of years ago. This was his first bronze and he just finished it this week! The plan for this winter is to make more and get his work into some galleries. He has done a lot of sculpting but this may be the beginning of an actual career in art, so its a big deal to us. Once he builds up his portfolio, I think I'll start a website for his work so everyone can see it and he can start selling! I'm so proud of him.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
6 comments:
Those are incredible Aaron! Wow! You have a wonderful talent! Can't wait to see more!
Also love the dirty dishes in the background... hahaha. Makes me feel normal.
That is really cool! Me and Jon will be first in line to buy one!!! We love you all :D
That is really neat! That is a great talent! I hope things go well!
Wow!!!! I'm very impressed!!! That takes some serious talent!!
that is really cool!
Hey if you do come around the 10th of october the BYU ballroom team will be performing here and I was going to try and get our students to go watch them. There are a few poeple on the team from BYU-I it might be fun to see.
Aaron-I always knew you were amazing. I just heart you guys!
Post a Comment