5.26.2008

Look what I can do!

This was hilarious. I looked in Jade's crib to find her having completely taken this book apart. Not only did she get the tie untied, but she took the pages off if it and scattered them around. The best part is the smile she gives me when she sees that I'm watching her. She's pretty proud of herself. And mom, listen carefully to the background. You won't have to listen THAT carefully because its pretty obvious :)

7 comments:

Lotus Hair Spa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

ha!! so sneaky--i love it! I'm sure this was a small indication of what you might have in store :)

Jannet said...

Haha! Thank goodness she had her pacifier in her mouth! You put the book back together, right???

Denisse said...

That video is sooo cute Whitney! Your little girl is adorable! I love the smile she gives you, she thought she was being sneaky!! Sooo cute!!!!!
Answering your question from your comment...I use Photoshop Elements (the user-friendly and cheapest) version of Photoshop. I think you can get it for as low as 80 bucks. I get all the scrapbooking paper on-line for free. There are a ton of safe websites on-line where you can get them, they are usually under freebies or goodies.(I have some of the links where I go on my blog under cool websites). Digital scrapbooking is my new hobby, it's so fun and very inexpensive. It can become somewhat addicting, but I figure I'm spending my time documenting many fun and important moments for our family. Let me know if you get into it and if you have any more questions I'll be more than happy to help you!!!:)

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Oh, the distruction that such a cute little thing can do! This is so cute! How have you guys been? GIve me a call sometime. We need to catch up and I need birthing advice!

Jeff and Andrea Neitzel said...

That is priceless! I love being able to catch the moments like that!

Kimberly said...

So cute!!! We need to have a play date!