Aaron and I have been married for 2 years as of tomorrow, May 6 2008. It has been the most wonderful two years of my life (and I can't speak for him, but I think he would agree!) I want to thank him for being so wonderful. This video was created by my mom for our wedding. I still love watching it. Happy anniversary Aaron. I love you!
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I want to post my video now. I've seen that before and live it. Brogan just watched the whole thing in rapture and started crying when it was over.
I can't believe how many GREAT pictures you have of the two of you!! We don't even have half that many. I loved the video--Happy Anniversary!
Awwww, A&W... I never get tired of watching that video either! I'm so glad you love it too!
Happy Anniversary to a most perfect couple!
Congrats on 2 years! It was fun to watch the video...
love you!
Hey you!!! Happy Anniversary to you too! You two are so cute together. Best wishes for many years of bliss.
Congratulations you two! Cute video:)
Congrats! Happy late anniversary! I hope you guys had an awesome day!
Post a Comment