2.09.2008

A stressful week for everybody

Except for Grandma...
The reasons:
1. After about 2 years of trying to decide how stupid it would be to audition for So You Think You Can Dance, I finally made it down to the audition, only to spend the days prior to the audition deciding that it really wasn't the best idea, and then the day after trying to decide if I regretted the decision.

2. Wednesday I drove to Rexburg by myself in my 2 wheel drive car in a snow storm and almost got stuck. The very next morning, the road I had taken closed due to snow and is still closed today (Saturday).

3. I spent 2 days this week without Aaron because he got stuck in Jackson Hole when they closed the Teton pass. If you didn't know, I don't sleep well by myself.

4. Needless to say, my double vision and numbness is back...

Now for the good stuff...


1. This is Jade's only baby girl cousin, Bri. She is 5 months older than Jade. This picture was taken when we got to go to our niece's baptism and see almost all of Aaron's family. We didn't think we'd make it down for the baptism because of the weather, but we did. That also meant that my grandpa got to meet Jade.

2. Since the dedication of the Rexburg temple and cultural celebration were changed to this weekend, we get to go to them.

3. We came 10% closer to reaching our fundraising goal!

4. I finally finished Jade's baby quilt (haha). Somehow I got all the quilting done in about a month, but it took me 5 to finish binding it.

5. Today is the first day I can officially say that I've seen all the Star Wars movies.

6. Aaron's home now!

0 comments: