1.30.2008

Walk for Multiple Sclerosis 2008


Last year's MS walk in Blackfoot was more successful than the year before, and I'm hoping that this year will be even better! I've already started fundraising and inviting people to join for this year's walk in Idaho Falls.

It's a lot of fun to take your family and be outside walking and being a part of something, but for some reason its difficult to get people to come. So this year the Idaho chapter of the MS society is offering a free pizza party to the team who has the most people join by the middle of February. Who wouldn't want free pizza? Plus, once I have my team established, I'll be offering more incentives to get people to do their own fundraising, and just to get people excited about May 17th!

So please come and walk with us. It will be on May 17th in Idaho Falls at 10 am. We'll be getting t-shirts for our team for the day of the walk and hopefully having a team rally or party before that day.

To register for Team McKee or make a donation: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=1824444&pg=personal&fr_id=8940

So far we've raised 26% of our $1000 goal!

4 comments:

Jannet said...

I was just wondering if I could maybe arrange to come walk with you this year...

Wow... that was a really exciting thought!

Kimberly said...

I'm interested... tell me more about it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Whitney - This is Shaunna from College - Katie's awesome roomate! What an adorable family! How are you doing?

I have a blog too - www.reynoldsfamily.blogspot.com

Hope we can keep in touch!

Amber said...

hey--you live in Idaho still?? I didn't know!! Dave's from Blackfoot--so next time we go see his parents we'll have to get together!!