10.03.2013

Follow Me!

"I had this guy leave me a voice mail at work so I called him at home and then he e-mailed me to my Blackberry and so I texted to his cell and then he e-mailed me to my home account and the whole thing just got out of control. And I miss the days when you had one phone number and one answering machine and that one answering machine has one cassette tape and that one cassette tape either had a message from a guy or it didn't. And now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies. It's exhausting." 

 -He's Just Not That Into You

Anybody remember that quote?? I think about it ALL the time.  Every time I try to decide where is the best place to share something about my family, something I think is funny, something I love, something I hate.  Do I post to Facebook and then link everywhere else to it?  Or do I just choose to text it to my sister because she's the only one really who will think its funny?  Or do I send it in an email because some of my family still doesn't use facebook or blogs.  Do I print a picture and send it with an ACTUAL letter??  Wouldn't that be great.

So HERE is what I have decided for now.  I am going to be strictly posting to my new blog. 
In several days once I have gotten the word out, I am going to hold my facebook membership.  Hopefully this will give me only one portal to really focus on when it comes to "sharing", and less places to be "rejected" by :)  So please follow me there!  I'll post there just like I have here, but I'll still be trying to avoid sharing very personal information such as names and locations.

I'll miss this spot :)  I have some great memories shared here.  Thanks for the support. 

3 comments:

Jannet said...

Seriously! I couldn't agree with you more! This has all just become so overly confusing! And I as well miss so much the simpler things of the past.

Jannet said...

Could not agree more!

Jannet said...

Completely understand! Looking forward to following your new blog voraciously. You are such an amazing and insightful writer!