Our little Lochstar is 8 months old today. I don't remember 8 months
being such a major milestone for my other kids. He holds his bottle by
himself, and within 3 days he sat himself up for the first time, crawled
for the first time, pulled himself up to standing for the first time,
and I'm pretty sure he said mama and dada (whether anyone agrees with me
or not). But here is some proof.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
3 comments:
2 more weeks!! can't wait to hold that little guy.
So proof is in the "puddin' just how fast they grow up! Oh my gosh, I hardly recognize him! Hey Lochlan! It's Grammy.. I love you!
And also, I got so carried away by my last comment that I forgot to say how much fun it was watching Loch pull himself off for the first time on the ottoman, and almost even more fun were yours and Jade's reactions! Miss you all so much!
Post a Comment