Its been exactly one whole month since I posted any pictures of my kids or recorded any of the important things that have been going on! It weighs on me every single day that goes by. So lets do this...
Things that have happened in the last month:
•Aaron's busy season has begun, which means I am a single mother of 4
•I turned 30. And I forgot to take a picture. So I made Aaron take me out to dinner to the same restaurant 1 week later so we could get a picture and pretend like I hadn't forgotten. My meal was just as good the second time.
•I took a master class with RDT (Repertory Dance Theater) hosted by BYUI with some of my friends.
•I started my new MS treatment called Tysabri which is a once a month infusion where I have to sit at the hospital for 3 hours with an IV in my arm. Awesome? I think so.
•I went to another ZIN (zumba instructor network) jam session, which is like a continuing ed thing for instructors.
•Took a trip to AZ with 5 of my closest friends from college. I LOVE these girls and it means the world to me that they're still exciting about getting together even though we all have to make sacrifices to make it happen.
•We celebrated our 7th anniversary on May 6, which I also didn't get a picture of. But hey it would probably look a lot like the one of my "30th birthday".
•Aaron played in a basketball tournament in Twin Falls with all 3 of his brothers! Even the one that lives in VA. He took Jade with him and she played with her cousins until she literally passed out.
•I had a garage sale while he was gone, we made just over $200 which we're giving to my nephew Ethan for his LDS mission.
•Today for Mother's Day I got flowers from Aaron AND Jade (Jade picked me some from Grandma's garden). Also, Calder told me I looked like a princess (I was wearing church clothes) and sang "I am a child of God" to me perfectly.
And that brings us up to the present :) Whew. Better luck this month. I need to blog more because it reminds me that despite the day to day redundance, I really am very extremely blessed.
For more pictures, go here.



4 comments:
What a month. And Happy Birthday!
I am so happy you blogged! I am so homesick for you guys today. I think it is worse with Lohn there recently. I love that you had a fundraiser for Ethan. I will have to get together with my kids and see if there is something we can do too.
Thanks for the TV. Is it a bit pathetic that Lohn and I have never paid for a tv our entire lives???
I LOVE blog updates! i really need to update mine too! You are a beautiful mom Whit and your kids are as cute as ever! Happy belated 30th! 30 is a big birthday! Welcome to level 3!:)
I loved this blog and all the pictures! Especially the family (sadly minus one) at the end. What is on Jade's head?
So happy you're able to get away and spend time with your friends from time to time. You all look so great!... so obviously no worse for the wear. Redundance.. hmmm. I can totally relate! But what would life be like if everyday were Disneyland? I'm game...
Post a Comment