I'm taking this really personally. I'm not sure if I'll even be able to go to the final movie in November. Ok, thats taking it too far. But really...why couldn't she have waited til December?
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
I'm taking this really personally. I'm not sure if I'll even be able to go to the final movie in November. Ok, thats taking it too far. But really...why couldn't she have waited til December?
Posted by Aaron, Whitney, and kids at 7:57 AM
Labels: Random Video Shares, Twilight
5 comments:
hahaha, thanks for that :) trampire, that's a good one.
You gotta love Will Ferrell he is a hoot.!!:)
for real...she is a tramp-ire! Love Will Ferrell!
Super funny! Thanks for sharing. I'm pretty broken up about it too
K, you know they were never dating, right? It was all a conspiracy to boost sales. There. Does that make you feel better?
Post a Comment