It's been 14 years, and I can still smell the fresh popcorn :) (That was a lame play on a line from the movie, maybe 1 or 2 of you will know which line I mean. Anybody want to have a Titanic line war? Anybody? Daryn?)
I cannot believe its been 14 years!! That is literally half my life. I have NEVER loved a movie more than I loved this movie. Not even Twilight. I expect the re-release of this movie to be just as epic a memory for me as the first time. One I will share with my kids when they're old enough to watch full frontal nudity (so never?).
Just don't sit by me if we happen to be at the theater at the same time. You'll get a lot of this: "Water that cold? It hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body" and "Don't you do that, don't you say your goodbyes. Not yet. You're gonna go on. You're gonna die an old woman warm in your bed, not here, not this night." It gets a little annoying, so I'm told.
♥ T3D ♥
live poultry market near me
3 years ago

7 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! I almost cried during the preview even though I knew it was being rereleased. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't wait to go. BTW I did catch your joke!
Big boat, huh? Daddy it's a ship! You're right.
Reddish brown, with a white beard (i thought she was saying his name, Fennish Brown).....perhaps he's on a nother ship!
Can I just share this link with you....
http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=Titanic&imdb=&q=&search_sort=Popularity&genre=-1&type=All
For all your Titanic quote needs :)
I remember seeing it with you. It was your 7th time and my 2nd time. You cried and well I did too. I will more than likely cry again. :)
hahahahaha... I've watched the movie at least 1,000 times but I really only know the lines by heart because of you and D! That said, I feel like I am at least a bit qualified to compete in his line war.
"Finnish Brown, Finnish Brown" for example... I'll bet nobody else besides US would ever guess that line in a movie trivia game!
Omg... I feel like my whole life has somehow been traveling towards the moment of reliving this movie with you guys in a couple of weeks. lolololol Isn't that just pretty much pathetic!
But isn't it gonna be fun? !!!
lol Daryn... just clicked on the quote link! I'll probably be here all night now...
Oh Daryn, I should have known you would have grabbed that one first. I can still hear you saying it... with that little giggle in your voice. I wish there was a way I could share the "bathroom" video here. Though it would probably be possible on FB. Do you dare me? hahaha *evil laugh*
hahah, I apoligize for commenting so many times but I'm laughing so hard here that I can almost not feel my body." I just spent an hour reading the quotes! Thanks D! Poor Finnish Brown! Not only was he missing in action but it seems he never existed!
And Jack! x 247 lololol
And "I trust you!" And well, there are just too many other memorable and awesome ones to even acknowledge!
Post a Comment