3.07.2008

First trip to Charleston

We visited my dad and stepmom in Charleston, SC this last week. Jade really seemed to grow up while we were there! She actually slept for about 6 straight hours one night. She's also grabbing and reaching for things now. Here's a picture of her first time flying. She did really well.First time at the beach.


Sitting up by herself! Kind of.

Dinner at Shem Creek with Jenny's family.
Looking at the fishies :)
Jadie with her Grandpa
So far she's not at all afraid of dogs.
I finally found a pair of tights that fit her and I love them! They're from gap and they've got a big flower on her bottom.
Great Grandma Alease




She's completely mesmerized by the camera in almost every picture.
Happy Girl.

4 comments:

Jannet said...

She certainly knows how to find the camera for sure! Definitely has a future in showbiz. Hereditary? Not by me...

Looks like you all had a great time!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Hey, how are you these days? I read something you posted a while ago about your MS symptoms getting bad again. Are you doing ok? How is your double vision too? I have just been thinking of you. I hope you are all doing well. Your pictures are all so cute! I miss you! I was thinking the other day about the roommate days. I miss sharing a room with you. You were much cleaner than my current roomy-Stan! :)

Alexander said...

Your hair is so cute short. I love your little baby, she is beautiful. You seem like you are just loving being a mom.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

looks like a fun trip! come check out our new blog!