Jade's been smiling lately but I can never catch it on camera. Luckily she looks cute no matter what. I don't know if you can tell, but she's really growing! She's over 10 lbs now and 22 inches. She's also in between sizes for her diapers so her little bum hangs out of the small ones but the next size up goes up to her chest and wont catch anything. The life of a baby is so hard.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
3 comments:
Your baby is so cute! It's crazy how fast they change, huh? (Paul and my husband have been best friends since high school--small world, huh?)
Awww, I adore these pictures! And she is definitely smiling in that santa's helper suit! Thank you so much for keeping her grandma in the picture loop! I just love her! *sigh*
So sweet! I love the pics! I miss yoU! We should come down there sometime soon!! I cant belive how fast time is going!
Post a Comment