11.06.2007

Our pretty girl

It seems like the only time we think to take pictures is when somebody is sleeping. So...here is one of Jade sleeping.
And another one...
This is my first quilt that I finally got finished!
Finally, there are her eyes! Mom, she's got one eyelash that is longer than the others on her right eye. I thought you'd like to know.

This was what the doctor ordered to help her jaundice...getting a tan.


Daryn and Jon came up to visit us last weekend. I want them to live closer!

These are our first non-hospital pictures as mommy and daughter.


3 comments:

Amber said...

I love that you've put up so many pictures already!! Isn't it so fun to have a new baby?? She is adorable! I love the Halloween costume!!

Jannet said...

Awww... the random eyelash! You lost yours somewhere in your blankie one day and I searched for it forever! And though I never found it your new ones all grew in beautifully!

Love the new pics honey!

Alexander said...

Wow, what a perfect little baby. I am so jealous of all her long black hair. So cute, and of course you look completely back to normal right after having a baby. Have fun.