4.17.2007

Where it all began...

These pictures date back to summerish 2005 and shortly after. This is when we first started dating.

Yellowstone
Canoing in Jackson Hole

This was my apartment during the summer that we started dating. On this evening, we had 2 dinners cooked for us, one by Aaron and one by the other guy on the left who is now married to someone who isn't in this picture.

We actually still spend a lot of our married life playing Dr. Mario. There is no better game.

Playing dress-up in Grandma's costume closet never gets old.




Aaron came to Charleston with me to meet my Dad and Jenny. December in Charleston is definitely different than December in Rexburg. Thats actual sun and sand behind us.


I know that this picture is kind of graphic, but I think it's cool and it makes me look tough. I had to do a shot in my leg once a week for my MS and Aaron didn't ever miss. In fact, he started doing the shot for me when we got married.

0 comments: